Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Gotchha Day Rewind

I am not sure of the order that the pictures uploaded and posted to our blog - we can post but for some reason we cannot view the blog nor can we view the replies - there was one picture of Eileen and I as were waiting to get Emma - we could see her in the room with us but since we were the 5th of the first group of five we had to wait for the other families to recieve their child she was about 5 feet away but we couldn't go to her - I was pacing like an expecting father which of course I was but I didn't expect it to be quite this way - my mouth was very dry, I was sweating a lot, and I was actually lightheaded a couple of times - it was all incredibly overwhelming - wonderful but overwhelming - there is another picture as the Chinese gentleman is handing Emma to Eileen followed by the picture where Eileen is first holding our new little girl - I got to sneak in a picture as well - I figure you could probably guess what was going on but thought I'd throw in a few words.

No comments: